Skip to main content

Buying a DSLR Camera doesn’t make you a professional photographer




Today, you can just log in to your Facebook account to find most of your friends putting a picture of themselves with "their" DSLR camera, or adding a "Photography" album, and it even reaches the limit when they put on their status “Photographing”. It is a bit fine till that part, but it freaks me out when things go out of control and people start believing in their so called "talent", which they clearly don't have! Then everyone starts making a fan page for themselves. So are they looking for fame, money, or just want to tell their friends that they have got a DSLR Camera? Until now, I cannot really decide.
Funny Fact:
There is a photographing contest on Facebook for portraits pictures, so I just clicked on view photos to be surprised that some people uploaded pictures for Landscapes, and others had edited their photos through funny online photo editing websites.
This is like ruining the photographing career. If I were Canon, I would have retired. And If I were Nikon, I would have committed a suicide. 
Back to our point, I can admit that there are some people who are really talented and could be good photographers, but what about their friends? 
It is not bad to try something, but it is awful when you convince yourself that you are good at something while you are really screwing it up. You really waste your parent’s money on the camera because a good photographer takes pictures manually and does not just rely on the camera's automatic settings. You could do something better, you could let a real professional photographer take some photos and then upload them as yours. At least you are not making fun of yourself because they won’t be bad, but it will be serious problem when people know that they aren’t really yours. This time things will grow bigger, and your facebook account will be reported.
After the world admitted to you that you aren’t a good photographer, now go and put your status as “I am not a professional photographer anymore, I was deceived by the camera’s price as I thought it would make me one.” Because if you really tried taking a photographing courses and started studying the options you will be dying to sell your camera and get your money back.
Nevertheless, there are still enough good young photographers who do really have the talent of taking beautiful photos and capturing catchy moments. If you are interested in it, you can take courses, decide what pictures you love to take, get the right camera choice then fill the sky with your camera's flashlight sparks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Types of Students you meet at CUFE.

Disclaimer: This post is for fun purpose, so you guys don't take it seriously. It is all about generalizing and no one is particularly targeted. 1- AIESEC Fanatics: They think they are the coolest people taking part in the most cool extracurricular activity. They MUST, I repeat, they must be wearing those lousy aiesec bracelets. They try too hard to look like a badass group specially when it comes to standing at their booth. 2- The Nerd-Extremist There are plenty of this type. Almost everyone in CUFE (Except me ofc). Students from this type would never let their GPA drop less than 4.0 or 3.9. Getting 3.89999999999999 might lead them to some suicidal acts or self-harm. They never skip a class and never leave a lost mark in a quiz unquestioned. 3-The top student-wanna-be These usually have a low IQ, but they are so pretentious. They stick to the nerds' asses and try too hard to befriend them. They never skip lectures,bytlaza2o fel drs w el TAs without mercy,

احداث كلية هندسة من يوم 28 نوفمبر حتي 10 ديسمبر.

بعد تطوّر الاحداث في كلية هندسة القاهرة قررت اني هاحكي كل حاجة بالتفاصيل لتوضيح الامر تماما. منذ بداية العام الدراسي و دايما كان بيكون فيه مظاهرات صغيرة عددها 100تقريبا (لم اتقن العد) داخل الجامعة تهتف ضد حكم العسكر و مؤيدة لرابعة. ماكنش بيكون فيه اي مشاكل و لا اشتباكات داخل هندسة مع العلم ان كان فيه ايام بيكون فيه برّة عند مسلّة جامعة القاهرة اشتباكات بس كانت مش بتدوم طويلا. يوم الخميس 28 نوفمبر, كان فيه وقفة كبيرة برّة عند جامعة القاهرة و كان الطلبة اللي عاملين مسيرة جوة هندسة واقفيت عند الباب الرئيسي لكلية هندسة الذي اُغلق امامهم لمنعهم من الخروج عند المسيرة الاكبر و ربما اغلقه الامن الجامعي لسلامة الطلاب لشدة الاشتباكات في الخارج. الطلبة ظلّوا يريدون فتح الباب و الخروج مع العلم ان الباب الخلفي عند مبني اعدادي كان ايضا مغلقا لموقعه جانب كمين الداخلية و دبابات الجيش المحيطة بالجامعة. تك القاء اول قنبلة غاز داخل كلية هندسة و اصدمت بمدني الادارة الموجود امام الباب الرئيسي تماما و تم القاء القنبلة الثانية و تطايرت بعيدا تماما عن مكان الطلبة المتجمعين عند الباب الرئيسي لتستقر امام

I don't know.

Some things happen without a sign or a miracle. I lost all my wars and battles, and I don't know why. I feel sad, all the time, like there is nothing that ever make me smile again although I try. I fail, and I don't know why. I am always down, being grabbed deeper below by some abstract force and I don't fight myself. I don't know how. I have lost interests in all what I have always loved and I can't go back. I can't get you, nor my old self back. I won't try because I know my inner voice will say 'I don't know'. I don't know what I am writing now or what's the point, but if you are asking; here's my answer: I don't know.  I take long walks into the dark side. I like it in a way that I have never known. I am messy, emotionally numb and confused. Don't ask, we both know that I don't know.  I watch people and sank into their moves and unspoken words. I know them all, but when it comes to me saying what I saw out loud, I just