Skip to main content

Buying a DSLR Camera doesn’t make you a professional photographer




Today, you can just log in to your Facebook account to find most of your friends putting a picture of themselves with "their" DSLR camera, or adding a "Photography" album, and it even reaches the limit when they put on their status “Photographing”. It is a bit fine till that part, but it freaks me out when things go out of control and people start believing in their so called "talent", which they clearly don't have! Then everyone starts making a fan page for themselves. So are they looking for fame, money, or just want to tell their friends that they have got a DSLR Camera? Until now, I cannot really decide.
Funny Fact:
There is a photographing contest on Facebook for portraits pictures, so I just clicked on view photos to be surprised that some people uploaded pictures for Landscapes, and others had edited their photos through funny online photo editing websites.
This is like ruining the photographing career. If I were Canon, I would have retired. And If I were Nikon, I would have committed a suicide. 
Back to our point, I can admit that there are some people who are really talented and could be good photographers, but what about their friends? 
It is not bad to try something, but it is awful when you convince yourself that you are good at something while you are really screwing it up. You really waste your parent’s money on the camera because a good photographer takes pictures manually and does not just rely on the camera's automatic settings. You could do something better, you could let a real professional photographer take some photos and then upload them as yours. At least you are not making fun of yourself because they won’t be bad, but it will be serious problem when people know that they aren’t really yours. This time things will grow bigger, and your facebook account will be reported.
After the world admitted to you that you aren’t a good photographer, now go and put your status as “I am not a professional photographer anymore, I was deceived by the camera’s price as I thought it would make me one.” Because if you really tried taking a photographing courses and started studying the options you will be dying to sell your camera and get your money back.
Nevertheless, there are still enough good young photographers who do really have the talent of taking beautiful photos and capturing catchy moments. If you are interested in it, you can take courses, decide what pictures you love to take, get the right camera choice then fill the sky with your camera's flashlight sparks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Types of Students you meet at CUFE.

Disclaimer: This post is for fun purpose, so you guys don't take it seriously. It is all about generalizing and no one is particularly targeted. 1- AIESEC Fanatics: They think they are the coolest people taking part in the most cool extracurricular activity. They MUST, I repeat, they must be wearing those lousy aiesec bracelets. They try too hard to look like a badass group specially when it comes to standing at their booth. 2- The Nerd-Extremist There are plenty of this type. Almost everyone in CUFE (Except me ofc). Students from this type would never let their GPA drop less than 4.0 or 3.9. Getting 3.89999999999999 might lead them to some suicidal acts or self-harm. They never skip a class and never leave a lost mark in a quiz unquestioned. 3-The top student-wanna-be These usually have a low IQ, but they are so pretentious. They stick to the nerds' asses and try too hard to befriend them. They never skip lectures,bytlaza2o fel drs w el TAs without mercy,...

Charlie's poem from Perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

“Once on a yellow piece of paper with green lines he wrote a poem And he called it "Chops" because that was the name of his dog And that's what it was all about And his teacher gave him an A and a gold star And his mother hung it on the kitchen door and read it to his aunts That was the year Father Tracy took all the kids to the zoo And he let them sing on the bus And his little sister was born with tiny toenails and no hair And his mother and father kissed a lot And the girl around the corner sent him a Valentine signed with a row of X's and he had to ask his father what the X's meant And his father always tucked him in bed at night And was always there to do it Once on a piece of white paper with blue lines he wrote a poem And he called it "Autumn" because that was the name of the season And that's what it was all about And his teacher gave him an A and asked him to write more clearly And his mother never hung it on the kitchen door because of it...

Inner Bullshit: After Midnight.

It has been a long while since I let out my inner bullshit on my blog. I haven't been writing anything about my own feelings, or I didn't try to put them in words, pour them out through my shaky fingertips pressing on the keyboard buttons, confused and bewildered. I am not sure of what I want exactly and I am not sure if I going to do anything about it. As for now, I am trying to put the letters next to each other to end up making any sense. I have to let it out. I need to. I need to runaway, and by running away, I don't mean from the place where I am sitting right now. It's not about home, it's not about land and it's not about this fucked up country. Those things are really small compared to all what I have inside my head. It usually feels like a whole new universe but without a sun or a moon. Light and dark comes in the form of emotions and feelings. The worst thing is that there's no time or clocks and it only hits me. It hits and grabs me along as I ...