Skip to main content

Life as I get it.


It could be weird to think that way, but I just think that way. I don’t know how to start actually but it is like..don’t you ever think about people saying “I love my life” or saying “I am living the best times of my whole life”.
Take a deeper look. Biologically, living means breathing. Basically, living means surviving. I mean, we all breathe. We all have lungs. We are all surviving. Truth to be told, we aren’t all really living. 
Depression, break ups, divorce and all of the bad things; they exist and they can make you lose the grip of your body. You slip away softly and if you didn’t catch up, it could end up with not even surviving. 
Let us no go away from the main point. 
I believe there is a difference. God have plans but this is not about life and death. It is about us human beings and our existence. Sometimes I am breathing but not really breathing. I am just surviving the absence of life; death. But it doesn’t mean I am living. 
Living is to be happy, satisfied, having no worries and I mean, LIVING. When you are having what you want and need. When you need nothing more. When you can sleep without having to wish for something, or shed tears of someone and all of these things that put us on the edge of falling.
However, you won’t ever reach that. Even if you did, it will be by the fact you convince yourself and just accept the fact that nobody takes everything. It is true, nobody gets everything. Nobody keeps all what they love. 
Here we is where I wanted to take you. 
The point when you convince yourself about that fact I have mentioned above. I believe that there is a fine line between living and breathing. This line is where we find true happiness. This line is where the fact of satisfaction lies. You would say and how I could reach this line. My answer is; I don’t know. 
Now, you could be just surviving. You are on your way to find living. Walk slowly, watch you step and you will find this invisible line at some point on your way. It is not easy to trap, but it requires belief. 
“Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.“ 
This is said by A.Shachs. It deserves more thinking. It proves my thoughts as well. You have to accept it also because it is true in its depth.
Ironically, when you are breathing, you don’t really live. And when you die, you don’t breathe, but you are really living a life which nobody knows about. This is what I could call life, because it is not about wanting something. It’s about a whole another thing which I don’t even know so much about. 
You can’t keep wanting during life and death. You have to choose between both. Either to want things in your real life, and don’t get it after you are gone. Or to give away things in this real life to get what you want after you are buried below. 
I know this is not practically convincing. Still, you don’t get it all. You don’t survive and live at the same time. Life gives you what you need to survive, so you better be thankful that you still exist in flesh! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Types of Students you meet at CUFE.

Disclaimer: This post is for fun purpose, so you guys don't take it seriously. It is all about generalizing and no one is particularly targeted. 1- AIESEC Fanatics: They think they are the coolest people taking part in the most cool extracurricular activity. They MUST, I repeat, they must be wearing those lousy aiesec bracelets. They try too hard to look like a badass group specially when it comes to standing at their booth. 2- The Nerd-Extremist There are plenty of this type. Almost everyone in CUFE (Except me ofc). Students from this type would never let their GPA drop less than 4.0 or 3.9. Getting 3.89999999999999 might lead them to some suicidal acts or self-harm. They never skip a class and never leave a lost mark in a quiz unquestioned. 3-The top student-wanna-be These usually have a low IQ, but they are so pretentious. They stick to the nerds' asses and try too hard to befriend them. They never skip lectures,bytlaza2o fel drs w el TAs without mercy,

احداث كلية هندسة من يوم 28 نوفمبر حتي 10 ديسمبر.

بعد تطوّر الاحداث في كلية هندسة القاهرة قررت اني هاحكي كل حاجة بالتفاصيل لتوضيح الامر تماما. منذ بداية العام الدراسي و دايما كان بيكون فيه مظاهرات صغيرة عددها 100تقريبا (لم اتقن العد) داخل الجامعة تهتف ضد حكم العسكر و مؤيدة لرابعة. ماكنش بيكون فيه اي مشاكل و لا اشتباكات داخل هندسة مع العلم ان كان فيه ايام بيكون فيه برّة عند مسلّة جامعة القاهرة اشتباكات بس كانت مش بتدوم طويلا. يوم الخميس 28 نوفمبر, كان فيه وقفة كبيرة برّة عند جامعة القاهرة و كان الطلبة اللي عاملين مسيرة جوة هندسة واقفيت عند الباب الرئيسي لكلية هندسة الذي اُغلق امامهم لمنعهم من الخروج عند المسيرة الاكبر و ربما اغلقه الامن الجامعي لسلامة الطلاب لشدة الاشتباكات في الخارج. الطلبة ظلّوا يريدون فتح الباب و الخروج مع العلم ان الباب الخلفي عند مبني اعدادي كان ايضا مغلقا لموقعه جانب كمين الداخلية و دبابات الجيش المحيطة بالجامعة. تك القاء اول قنبلة غاز داخل كلية هندسة و اصدمت بمدني الادارة الموجود امام الباب الرئيسي تماما و تم القاء القنبلة الثانية و تطايرت بعيدا تماما عن مكان الطلبة المتجمعين عند الباب الرئيسي لتستقر امام

I don't know.

Some things happen without a sign or a miracle. I lost all my wars and battles, and I don't know why. I feel sad, all the time, like there is nothing that ever make me smile again although I try. I fail, and I don't know why. I am always down, being grabbed deeper below by some abstract force and I don't fight myself. I don't know how. I have lost interests in all what I have always loved and I can't go back. I can't get you, nor my old self back. I won't try because I know my inner voice will say 'I don't know'. I don't know what I am writing now or what's the point, but if you are asking; here's my answer: I don't know.  I take long walks into the dark side. I like it in a way that I have never known. I am messy, emotionally numb and confused. Don't ask, we both know that I don't know.  I watch people and sank into their moves and unspoken words. I know them all, but when it comes to me saying what I saw out loud, I just