Skip to main content

In a world of ours, I'm up.


It is 5:00 am, everybody is sleeping, and I’m up. Last night was depressing and sad, but for now, I’m up. I have no reason to wake up this early, yeah I know I have college which I don’t give a damn about, but I’m up. 
Yesterday I met an awesome friend, who told me something so meaningless that it made so much sense. “Whatever, life”, He said.
I don’t know why I wrote this pointless piece of crap, but I’m up with nothing except for some smelly thoughts irritating me inside my head.
“Sleep, sleep, sleep”, I try to order my brain, but I don’t decide and that’s why I’m up. Wide awake, with those bloodshot eyes and wounded soul, I breathe without a single will to survive. Whatever, I’m here right now, with my fingertips pressing the keyboard buttons and the low noise tells that I am alive. It doesn’t matter because we are all dead inside, but the funny part is that at some point, we’re all up.
I used ‘we’ at the last sentence. It never happens that 6 billion people in the world are up at the same time, but one day, we will all be up. It won’t be the normal waking up at 5:00 or 6:00 am. We will all be literally up, with the God of Heavens.
“Sleep, sleep, sleep”, my brain is intruding.
“Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat……e…a…t”, my stomach thinks it’s going to do it.
Walked to the fridge and grabbed an apple. Yeah, my stomach did it, and I’m still up.
Looks like they know what they are doing, to me.
It’s 5:30 am right now and I’m still up. I have only half an hour left to get rid to college and I don’t have any idea why I’m writing this piece of thing.
“Sleep, sleep, sleep”, my brain mutters in a lower voice to set me to pass out, but you know, college and life matters. I can’t sleep right now.
How cunning brain, how clever..You didn’t let me sleep when I needed it, and now that’s what you want me to do.
My soul decided that I’m going to stay up. Even if I am so tired and exhausted. Even if I am going to regret this, I am sure that I will, but it’s okay because I have one reason to stay awake now. I have classes to attend and people to hate in the morning. That’s what we call life, things we do and places to go.
 I don’t call it life, I call it a world. It’s A world of ours and the word ‘world’  makes more sense than ‘life’ which happens to be so abstract.
Again, I don’t know why I’m up.
I shouldn’t slip into more topics, not now brain, not now. I don’t want to be late.
My soul is giving in to my brain, I guess.
*Sigh*
I’m committed, and to be honest the commitments of the day are heavy enough to make one gets major commitment issues.
I’m still writing, therefore I am still up.  Or I’m still up, therefore I’m writing? I don’t know.
“Sleep, sle….”..
Shshsht, Brain. I don’t want to know any reasons. I don’t want to know to anything. Now I should get ready to college, and I just remembered that I was supposed to be studying for today’s quiz.
You are so funny life, thank you for letting me know when it’s late.
I’m fine. I am okay with what I am going through, and what I have been through. I’m okay that I’m up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Types of Students you meet at CUFE.

Disclaimer: This post is for fun purpose, so you guys don't take it seriously. It is all about generalizing and no one is particularly targeted. 1- AIESEC Fanatics: They think they are the coolest people taking part in the most cool extracurricular activity. They MUST, I repeat, they must be wearing those lousy aiesec bracelets. They try too hard to look like a badass group specially when it comes to standing at their booth. 2- The Nerd-Extremist There are plenty of this type. Almost everyone in CUFE (Except me ofc). Students from this type would never let their GPA drop less than 4.0 or 3.9. Getting 3.89999999999999 might lead them to some suicidal acts or self-harm. They never skip a class and never leave a lost mark in a quiz unquestioned. 3-The top student-wanna-be These usually have a low IQ, but they are so pretentious. They stick to the nerds' asses and try too hard to befriend them. They never skip lectures,bytlaza2o fel drs w el TAs without mercy,...

Charlie's poem from Perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

“Once on a yellow piece of paper with green lines he wrote a poem And he called it "Chops" because that was the name of his dog And that's what it was all about And his teacher gave him an A and a gold star And his mother hung it on the kitchen door and read it to his aunts That was the year Father Tracy took all the kids to the zoo And he let them sing on the bus And his little sister was born with tiny toenails and no hair And his mother and father kissed a lot And the girl around the corner sent him a Valentine signed with a row of X's and he had to ask his father what the X's meant And his father always tucked him in bed at night And was always there to do it Once on a piece of white paper with blue lines he wrote a poem And he called it "Autumn" because that was the name of the season And that's what it was all about And his teacher gave him an A and asked him to write more clearly And his mother never hung it on the kitchen door because of it...

Inner Bullshit: After Midnight.

It has been a long while since I let out my inner bullshit on my blog. I haven't been writing anything about my own feelings, or I didn't try to put them in words, pour them out through my shaky fingertips pressing on the keyboard buttons, confused and bewildered. I am not sure of what I want exactly and I am not sure if I going to do anything about it. As for now, I am trying to put the letters next to each other to end up making any sense. I have to let it out. I need to. I need to runaway, and by running away, I don't mean from the place where I am sitting right now. It's not about home, it's not about land and it's not about this fucked up country. Those things are really small compared to all what I have inside my head. It usually feels like a whole new universe but without a sun or a moon. Light and dark comes in the form of emotions and feelings. The worst thing is that there's no time or clocks and it only hits me. It hits and grabs me along as I ...