Skip to main content

False education.

When I grow up, I want to open a school where I teach the students how to deal with life. How to love themselves and others in return, how to get over losing someone and how to deal with a special person's death. I want the students to know how to accept their flaws, know their mistakes, apologize and admit when they are wrong. I want to let them know when hang onto something and when to let go of it, when to give up(yes, sometimes it is a choice) and when to keep going. I want the students to practice art and music, maybe knitting and cooking too. It should be a place where what is inside its fenced borders is as exactly the same as what is beyond the borderlines. I don't know why everyone focus on the typical routine of "education" that it reach the point where some weak students commit suicides because of a tough exam.

Back in high and middle school, I studied English, Arabic, History, Physics, Biology and the rest of the science courses. I studied music and art, or let's say we pretended to be studying them. I am not speaking of extremely expensive and top schools in Egypt, I am talking about the normal schools which I am still sure the majority of the population still can't afford.

I question myself too many What Ifs. What if I was good with art but school didn't even bother? What if I was so good with the violin or my fingertips were too magical that I should have been a pianist? As for me, I know music/drawing or art in general can change a person and make them better, so why not?

I never thought of needing "Math" or "History" in real life, but I needed strength and self love. I needed self-confidence and independence. I needed those things that I couldn't give enough attention to while I was busy trying to solve that sophisticated mathematical equation which I can't remember right now while typing this post.

Anyway, education is still important but everything else is still important in a way too.


(Some of you might mistaken what I want to launch for a shrink, but no. Even if? What's with this society and how parents think of a shrink as a partial disbelief in God. I could be a strong believer but still need some physiological/medical help).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Types of Students you meet at CUFE.

Disclaimer: This post is for fun purpose, so you guys don't take it seriously. It is all about generalizing and no one is particularly targeted. 1- AIESEC Fanatics: They think they are the coolest people taking part in the most cool extracurricular activity. They MUST, I repeat, they must be wearing those lousy aiesec bracelets. They try too hard to look like a badass group specially when it comes to standing at their booth. 2- The Nerd-Extremist There are plenty of this type. Almost everyone in CUFE (Except me ofc). Students from this type would never let their GPA drop less than 4.0 or 3.9. Getting 3.89999999999999 might lead them to some suicidal acts or self-harm. They never skip a class and never leave a lost mark in a quiz unquestioned. 3-The top student-wanna-be These usually have a low IQ, but they are so pretentious. They stick to the nerds' asses and try too hard to befriend them. They never skip lectures,bytlaza2o fel drs w el TAs without mercy,

احداث كلية هندسة من يوم 28 نوفمبر حتي 10 ديسمبر.

بعد تطوّر الاحداث في كلية هندسة القاهرة قررت اني هاحكي كل حاجة بالتفاصيل لتوضيح الامر تماما. منذ بداية العام الدراسي و دايما كان بيكون فيه مظاهرات صغيرة عددها 100تقريبا (لم اتقن العد) داخل الجامعة تهتف ضد حكم العسكر و مؤيدة لرابعة. ماكنش بيكون فيه اي مشاكل و لا اشتباكات داخل هندسة مع العلم ان كان فيه ايام بيكون فيه برّة عند مسلّة جامعة القاهرة اشتباكات بس كانت مش بتدوم طويلا. يوم الخميس 28 نوفمبر, كان فيه وقفة كبيرة برّة عند جامعة القاهرة و كان الطلبة اللي عاملين مسيرة جوة هندسة واقفيت عند الباب الرئيسي لكلية هندسة الذي اُغلق امامهم لمنعهم من الخروج عند المسيرة الاكبر و ربما اغلقه الامن الجامعي لسلامة الطلاب لشدة الاشتباكات في الخارج. الطلبة ظلّوا يريدون فتح الباب و الخروج مع العلم ان الباب الخلفي عند مبني اعدادي كان ايضا مغلقا لموقعه جانب كمين الداخلية و دبابات الجيش المحيطة بالجامعة. تك القاء اول قنبلة غاز داخل كلية هندسة و اصدمت بمدني الادارة الموجود امام الباب الرئيسي تماما و تم القاء القنبلة الثانية و تطايرت بعيدا تماما عن مكان الطلبة المتجمعين عند الباب الرئيسي لتستقر امام

I don't know.

Some things happen without a sign or a miracle. I lost all my wars and battles, and I don't know why. I feel sad, all the time, like there is nothing that ever make me smile again although I try. I fail, and I don't know why. I am always down, being grabbed deeper below by some abstract force and I don't fight myself. I don't know how. I have lost interests in all what I have always loved and I can't go back. I can't get you, nor my old self back. I won't try because I know my inner voice will say 'I don't know'. I don't know what I am writing now or what's the point, but if you are asking; here's my answer: I don't know.  I take long walks into the dark side. I like it in a way that I have never known. I am messy, emotionally numb and confused. Don't ask, we both know that I don't know.  I watch people and sank into their moves and unspoken words. I know them all, but when it comes to me saying what I saw out loud, I just