Skip to main content

Inner Bullshit: After Midnight.

It has been a long while since I let out my inner bullshit on my blog. I haven't been writing anything about my own feelings, or I didn't try to put them in words, pour them out through my shaky fingertips pressing on the keyboard buttons, confused and bewildered.

I am not sure of what I want exactly and I am not sure if I going to do anything about it. As for now, I am trying to put the letters next to each other to end up making any sense. I have to let it out. I need to.
I need to runaway, and by running away, I don't mean from the place where I am sitting right now. It's not about home, it's not about land and it's not about this fucked up country. Those things are really small compared to all what I have inside my head. It usually feels like a whole new universe but without a sun or a moon. Light and dark comes in the form of emotions and feelings. The worst thing is that there's no time or clocks and it only hits me. It hits and grabs me along as I drown inside my head.

I said "drown inside my head"...Who's drowning? How does one drown inside self? I don't know.

I want to run away, from my feelings, my thoughts, my commitments, my friends. I want to run away from the life I am living, from the people I know and from everything I am familiar with. I need a change, not a stranger to listen. I need to live some other life which ain't mine, but I will make it become. I am not sure if I am capable to take a huge step to change myself, and I don't even know the start line or the road to it. I want to run away from myself. I don't really no who I am. I don't really like the person who's typing this post right now. I need her gone.

I have many people around me who are willing to help. I don't know what I need, so their existence doesn't matter. I don't need anyone's help either, and I need to help myself.

It's sad. It's okay to be sad. The whole planet is sad and I am okay with my sadness. Lately, I have been going through that sad phase and it's lingering on. But it's evolving into more feelings that I can't get used to. Self loathe spreading all over each corner of my veins, it's worse than I ever thought it could be. Rooted inside the sadness that's already there, it doesn't let me run.

I tried to search for the reason of all of the bullshit buried inside. I can't blame people, we are naturally assholes. The human race isn't perfect and no one is the person I thought they are. It was my fault, somehow. I let them in. I squeezed my sadness and loathe, and let them in. Imagine it with me, squeezing the inner shit to make a space for someone. At the start, you don't feel the pain, but as they walk away, they leave that gap where the previously squeezed inner shit start flowing inside to fill the gaps' base. I ended up with wide gaps with strong roots of sadness which I can't wring out nor uproot.

It's fine and it's not. It's bad but I can't see how worse it can get. As for now, it's 3:00 am and I should be sleeping but eyes know no sleep as long as the soul cannot rest.

To all the tired souls, stay in peace, and goodnight for the sleepy ones.



Comments

  1. Not sure how to comment, bas I have been there before, and I think I still am. I'm not sure where you will end, bas I am sure you will get somewhere better. And there is a reason you're feeling this, be patient and it shall all make sense someday:) Have a nice day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana mosh 3aref 2a2ol eah bs ana 7ases eny ba3d ama 2aret el kalam dah ert7at kan goweya kalam zayoh w mosh 3aef 2a2olo kda ... w makontesh 3aref aktbo 7ata bs ba3d ama 2areto 7aset eny katbto khalas! ... bs meserha tero2 w te7la isA :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

11 Types of Students you meet at CUFE.

Disclaimer: This post is for fun purpose, so you guys don't take it seriously. It is all about generalizing and no one is particularly targeted. 1- AIESEC Fanatics: They think they are the coolest people taking part in the most cool extracurricular activity. They MUST, I repeat, they must be wearing those lousy aiesec bracelets. They try too hard to look like a badass group specially when it comes to standing at their booth. 2- The Nerd-Extremist There are plenty of this type. Almost everyone in CUFE (Except me ofc). Students from this type would never let their GPA drop less than 4.0 or 3.9. Getting 3.89999999999999 might lead them to some suicidal acts or self-harm. They never skip a class and never leave a lost mark in a quiz unquestioned. 3-The top student-wanna-be These usually have a low IQ, but they are so pretentious. They stick to the nerds' asses and try too hard to befriend them. They never skip lectures,bytlaza2o fel drs w el TAs without mercy,

احداث كلية هندسة من يوم 28 نوفمبر حتي 10 ديسمبر.

بعد تطوّر الاحداث في كلية هندسة القاهرة قررت اني هاحكي كل حاجة بالتفاصيل لتوضيح الامر تماما. منذ بداية العام الدراسي و دايما كان بيكون فيه مظاهرات صغيرة عددها 100تقريبا (لم اتقن العد) داخل الجامعة تهتف ضد حكم العسكر و مؤيدة لرابعة. ماكنش بيكون فيه اي مشاكل و لا اشتباكات داخل هندسة مع العلم ان كان فيه ايام بيكون فيه برّة عند مسلّة جامعة القاهرة اشتباكات بس كانت مش بتدوم طويلا. يوم الخميس 28 نوفمبر, كان فيه وقفة كبيرة برّة عند جامعة القاهرة و كان الطلبة اللي عاملين مسيرة جوة هندسة واقفيت عند الباب الرئيسي لكلية هندسة الذي اُغلق امامهم لمنعهم من الخروج عند المسيرة الاكبر و ربما اغلقه الامن الجامعي لسلامة الطلاب لشدة الاشتباكات في الخارج. الطلبة ظلّوا يريدون فتح الباب و الخروج مع العلم ان الباب الخلفي عند مبني اعدادي كان ايضا مغلقا لموقعه جانب كمين الداخلية و دبابات الجيش المحيطة بالجامعة. تك القاء اول قنبلة غاز داخل كلية هندسة و اصدمت بمدني الادارة الموجود امام الباب الرئيسي تماما و تم القاء القنبلة الثانية و تطايرت بعيدا تماما عن مكان الطلبة المتجمعين عند الباب الرئيسي لتستقر امام

I don't know.

Some things happen without a sign or a miracle. I lost all my wars and battles, and I don't know why. I feel sad, all the time, like there is nothing that ever make me smile again although I try. I fail, and I don't know why. I am always down, being grabbed deeper below by some abstract force and I don't fight myself. I don't know how. I have lost interests in all what I have always loved and I can't go back. I can't get you, nor my old self back. I won't try because I know my inner voice will say 'I don't know'. I don't know what I am writing now or what's the point, but if you are asking; here's my answer: I don't know.  I take long walks into the dark side. I like it in a way that I have never known. I am messy, emotionally numb and confused. Don't ask, we both know that I don't know.  I watch people and sank into their moves and unspoken words. I know them all, but when it comes to me saying what I saw out loud, I just