Skip to main content

I find God in pain


I find God in pain.
Pain is our savior and we just deny it. 
It's the sweet and bitter method of survival.
It saves us from ourselves, even when we don't want to be saved. 
It's where I find God the most.
Many people cut, and if they feel no pain,
they'd have gone so deep down their flesh and killed themselves.
Pain saved them; 
God is there.
Pain makes you shiver and fall. 
It makes you palled and relieved.
God is there.
Pain comes with and without fear.
It can make you feel scared but safe.
God is there.
Emotional pain is there almost all the time, 
but it's still indefinable. 
Physical pain is there and we fear it
although it makes us feel less numb. 
Some run to it while others others run from it.
Just lik believing and disbelieving, 
Just faith and infidelity.
God is there.
You can't see it, but 
You feel it;
beneath your skins, 
inside your spine,
and around your bones, 
It can blow the nerves inside head,
and flow everywhere around you.
God is there.
You see hidden messages and signs when you watch someone else in a pain.
You can feel theirs', touch their scars
and it can actually strike you harder.
God is there

It's way too close from divinity.
Thus, I find God in pain.


Reem Khorshid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Types of Students you meet at CUFE.

Disclaimer: This post is for fun purpose, so you guys don't take it seriously. It is all about generalizing and no one is particularly targeted. 1- AIESEC Fanatics: They think they are the coolest people taking part in the most cool extracurricular activity. They MUST, I repeat, they must be wearing those lousy aiesec bracelets. They try too hard to look like a badass group specially when it comes to standing at their booth. 2- The Nerd-Extremist There are plenty of this type. Almost everyone in CUFE (Except me ofc). Students from this type would never let their GPA drop less than 4.0 or 3.9. Getting 3.89999999999999 might lead them to some suicidal acts or self-harm. They never skip a class and never leave a lost mark in a quiz unquestioned. 3-The top student-wanna-be These usually have a low IQ, but they are so pretentious. They stick to the nerds' asses and try too hard to befriend them. They never skip lectures,bytlaza2o fel drs w el TAs without mercy,...

Charlie's poem from Perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

“Once on a yellow piece of paper with green lines he wrote a poem And he called it "Chops" because that was the name of his dog And that's what it was all about And his teacher gave him an A and a gold star And his mother hung it on the kitchen door and read it to his aunts That was the year Father Tracy took all the kids to the zoo And he let them sing on the bus And his little sister was born with tiny toenails and no hair And his mother and father kissed a lot And the girl around the corner sent him a Valentine signed with a row of X's and he had to ask his father what the X's meant And his father always tucked him in bed at night And was always there to do it Once on a piece of white paper with blue lines he wrote a poem And he called it "Autumn" because that was the name of the season And that's what it was all about And his teacher gave him an A and asked him to write more clearly And his mother never hung it on the kitchen door because of it...

Inner Bullshit: After Midnight.

It has been a long while since I let out my inner bullshit on my blog. I haven't been writing anything about my own feelings, or I didn't try to put them in words, pour them out through my shaky fingertips pressing on the keyboard buttons, confused and bewildered. I am not sure of what I want exactly and I am not sure if I going to do anything about it. As for now, I am trying to put the letters next to each other to end up making any sense. I have to let it out. I need to. I need to runaway, and by running away, I don't mean from the place where I am sitting right now. It's not about home, it's not about land and it's not about this fucked up country. Those things are really small compared to all what I have inside my head. It usually feels like a whole new universe but without a sun or a moon. Light and dark comes in the form of emotions and feelings. The worst thing is that there's no time or clocks and it only hits me. It hits and grabs me along as I ...